I have to say, the caps in this one hurt my eyes. But I got through it. If you want to play--go here.
01. CHEESE or CHOCOLATE? Definitely cheese. I’m not a big sweets fan, they upset my stomach. I love all kinds of cheese though—right now I’m obsessed with these little mozzarella snacks. They are great with a bit of salt and fresh ground pepper. Mmmm.
02. BLUEBERRIES or STRAWBERRIES? Blueberries. I’ll also eat strawberries, but the acid in them tends to give me canker sores. Ewww, right?
03. COFFEE or TEA? Either, but iced is required.
04. CORN MUFFIN or ENGLISH MUFFIN? English—always had them growing up
05. PANCAKES or FRENCH TOAST? Neither. See not a big sweets fan above
06. YOGURT or CREAM CHEESE? Cream cheese, mixed with blue cheese stuffed into celery. It’s my family’s official snack. Sprinkled with cayenne pepper.
07. RICE or PASTA? Rice. Basmati or Jasmine (are they the same, I wonder) preferred.
08. CAKE or PIE? Neither. The sweets thing again.
09. GROUND BEEF or GROUND TURKEY? Dear God, not turkey. Turkeys were just not meant to be ground. The texture is just so bizarre to me…
10. HOT DOGS or HAMBURGERS? Hamburgers. Preferably with cheese and green chile. It’s a New Mexico thing.
11. JELLY or MARMALADE? Marmalade. On the aforementioned English muffin.
12. AMERICAN CHEESE or SWISS CHEESE? Swiss. Unless we’re talking burgers.
13. DIET SODA or NO SODA? No soda. OK, maybe a ginger ale when I’m feeling festive.
14. LEMONADE or ICED TEA? Iced tea. I’m southern, we have iced tea for blood. Sweet tea, really, but I don’t know how I drank that awful stuff all those years.
15. CHERRIES or GRAPES? OMG, cherries. I wish you could get them year-round. Flathead cherries are the best (from the Flathead Valley in Montana)
16. CHOCOLATE QUIK or STRAWBERRY QUIK? Ugggg. Neither.
17. WAFFLES or PANCAKES? We already settled this one, didn’t we?
18. WHITE BREAD or WHOLE-GRAIN/WHEAT BREAD? French bread or sourdough. Technically white, but definitely not Wonder.
19. PEAS or CARROTS? Either, like them both.
20. PUDDING or FRUIT-FLAVORED GELATIN? Blech. Neither.
21. COLD CEREAL or HOT CEREAL? Cold. Although, I haven’t had cereal in forever.
22. KETCHUP or MUSTARD? Depends on what you’re putting it on…
23. MUSTARD or MAYONNAISE? Again, depends
24. MAYONNAISE or KETCHUP? Dear Lord. D.E.P.E.N.D.S.
25. BLACK OLIVES or GREEN OLIVES? Green, by a whisker.
26. ONION or GARLIC? Can one live without either? I think not.
27. PLAIN BARBECUE or BARBECUE WITH SAUCE? Brisket with no sauce. Pulled pork with sauce.
28. SCRAMBLED EGGS or FRIED EGGS? Fried, over easy.
29. EGGS or EGG REPLACEMENTS? The words egg and replacements should not be together.
30. MEAT or VEGETABLES? I’m a carnivore through and through.
31. CHINESE TAKE-OUT or PIZZA? If we had good Chinese take-out here, it would be that. But we don’t, so pizza it is.
32. SUSHI or DELI SANDWICH? I could eat a sandwich every day.
33. WHITE CLAM CHOWDER or RED CLAM CHOWDER? Red is a travesty (sayeth the child of parents from Massachusetts)
34. KEY LIME PIE or LEMON MERINGUE PIE? Neither. Sugar.
35. PIE & ICE CREAM or CAKE & ICE CREAM? Sigh. Neither.
36. WHIPPED CREAM or CAKE FROSTING? Whipped cream
37. HONEY or MAPLE SYRUP? Honey, maple just tastes weird to me