1. What is your favorite spooky song
Wow, I don’t know if I have one.
2. What do you want etched on your tombstone?
Regrets suck. Make peace.
3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Don’t believe in them, so no.
5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies?
Thrillers and supernatural movies are good. Fuck the whole gore/torture porn thing is just …. No bueno.
6. What is your favorite scary book?
I’ll go with short story on this one, cuz, just cuz. The Lottery by Shirley Jackson is just… perfectly scary.
7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading? Was it accurate? Nope. I looked into this back in the day, and I just never got it. Mea Culpa.
8. Are you superstitious? This is interesting. When I worked at the bedside, I had this massive OCD superstition that if I wrote in black ink, my patient would die. Yep, stupid, I know, but it was what it was. To this day, on the other hand, I refuse to write in black (yay, no actual writing). OCD is a very …. Uncomfortable disorder.
9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll? Seriously? No! My brother used to try and get me to go to the Voodoo Museum every time we went to New Orleans as a kids. I refused. He loves that shit.
10. Have you ever participated in a seance? Don’t believe in this stuff, so no.
11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? Nope.
12. What is your favorite Halloween candy? I want to like candy corn, but the first bite grosses me out so no, don’t like it.
13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? My first year as an RN I wanted to be all political and shit, so I taped fake dollar bills all over my scrubs and went as “healthcare in America”. Nobody got it. So, there was that.
14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)? Fuck no, that shit is too scary.
15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it? Dude, there is no such thing is a real haunted house, so whatever. Never happening.